Where Are They Now? — Jim Kendall


I guess it is now or never if I am going to write something.

Since 1988 my life has been great. I served a mission to Pusan South Korea six months after graduating from PHS. I married Melissa Demos, PHS class of 1985, May of 1991. I was a man with no education, no car, no money, not even that good looking but knew better than to let this hottie get away!

I graduated from The University of Utah 1995, the same year my wife graduated from Medical school at the U. We lived in Tucson, AZ for the next three years. We returned to Utah with 4 yr. old Andrew, and 1yr. old Nicholas. Since then our family has grown to 8. Five boys and 1 daughter. Andy now 14, Nick 11, Matt 8, Katie 6, Ryan 3, Jeffrey 2, the mini van is full!

Like many of you I went through a marathon running stage. Running Boston with Brady Whittingham was cool. I am lucky to still be around old friends. I get an occasional run or round of golf with many great guys.

I am able to spend a lot of time with my kids while my wife works as a Pediatrician in Orem, many of you get to see her. Utah is a great place to be Mr. Mom, we ski, play golf, swim, play a lot of quarterback receiver in the yard, a little ballet, and even pull an occasional weed in the garden. We take full advantage of these years together. I retired from the work force a few kids ago but will return once again (maybe) my life is good...reeeaaal gooood, as Jack Black would say.

We look forward to the reunion. The class of 1988 looks great from what I have read over these past few weeks, it is really nice to see.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Jim you have a big beautiful family! It's wonderful you are getting to raise your children.
Anonymous said…
Jim,

Thanks for taking me to Jr. Prom. Very kind of you.

Karen
Anonymous said…
I haven't seen you forever! You have a beautiful family and it sounds like you have lots of fun with them. My dad said he saw you at Wendy's with your kids. I guess we should all slow down and enjoy our kids while we have them because before too long they'll be going to their 20 year reunion. How's your mom? I used to see her on occasion when I'd visit the "home" ward. :) It will be good to see you again.
Anonymous said…
Hey Jimmy

Popular Posts