What About Bob?

Go Bulldogs! Kudos to the reunion committee for a great job. It is fun to read your posts and remember how awesome we were in high school.

After PHS I went on a mission to Switzerland, graduated from BYU in Computer Science, married a totally awesome girl from Michigan (met her on a blind date and married the day after we graduated), went to work for Intel in Oregon, and now have 3 great kids (10, 8, 5). I'm out of shape, still have a glass eye, and my kids tell me I'm going bald. No complaints.

One memory from school, aside from all the assemblies, games, and dates, is the time a bunch of guys were throwing snow balls at cars in front of the school. Two cars that got pegged turned around and pulled into the parking lot. One of them had two huge guys get out and the other a guy in a cowboy hat with a chain. All the guilty parties took off and these guys came in with cowboy dude swearing at everyone while one of the Math teachers who happened to be in the hall tried to calm them down. I remember they saw Dan Knight and all 3 were sure he was one of the guys throwing snowballs which he denied vehemently. Good times.

Here's a picture from last year's family calendar and another backpacking in Idaho with Wes Spencer, Dan Ririe, Eliott Spencer, Kyle Dalley, and Ken Nelson.

Looking forward to the reunion.

Bob Spencer


Comments

Anonymous said…
Bob you don't look any different to me. Your family looks like as much fun as I remember you being. I was telling Taelor (my daughter) the other day how you had a glass eye and used to take it out to freak us girls out at parties in middle school. She thought I was crazy. :-) A lot of my fondest memories of school involve your friendship!
Anonymous said…
Bob,

Great to see the pictures. You look like you've got a wonderful family. Tell me when you stop through Boise (assuming that you must on your way to Utah) and let's meet up for lunch. I'd love to show you around!

Best,

Howard Snow
Koreen said…
Hey Bob!! Good to see you and your beautiful family!! Most of my memories of you are from middle school with Criag Gardner, Yvonne Krolls, Carma Guercio etc... we had some good times.Thanks for the friendship and fun times!
Koreen said…
It is so good to see you and your beautiful family!! My greatest memories were of middle school with you, Craig, Carma, Yvonne etc.... We had some great times!! Thanks for the friendship and fun times!!

Popular Posts