Calling All Bulldogs!

Yes, its true, its almost been 20 years. To celebrate lets get together, reminisce, and reconnect.

The reunion will be held June 27-28, 2008, in Provo. The details are all here on this website.

When you get a chance, please send us a quick e-mail (even if you can't attend the reunion) at provohigh88@gmail.com so we know that you have heard about it. (This way we can cross you off our list of people to contact.)

We also want to invite anyone who attended Provo High with our class but graduated elsewhere, if you are one of these people (or know of someone who is) please let us know so we can add you to our list.

See you June 27!

Comments

Michelle S. said…
This is the BEST yearbook cover EVER! (Thank you Guy!) I have to say that I looked online earlier in January,I think, for info on this very reunion. I googled Provo High School Class of 1988. The results were very interesting, none of which gave me any info on the reunion. But I did come across our awesome yearbook FOR SALE ON EBAY!

~Michelle Throckmorton (Schafer)
Anonymous said…
thanks!!
Anonymous said…
I don't know what I'm going to do at work after the reunion is held and nobody is chatting back and forth on this website. Life will be boring again.

Popular Posts